Tagged: Chem-Dry, Chemdry, Stain removal product, carpet cleaning, Stain Extinguisher, cleaning product, home care, stain removal, upholstery cleaning
With the New Year, we all want our homes to look sparkling. However, we all know that accidents cannot sometimes be avoided. But do you know how to deal with the spills and stains that can ruin your carpets? The professionals at Chem-Dry have developed their own products, in which you can trust.
The unrivalled performance of Chem-Dry® Stain Extinguisher™, a highly effective stain remover, ensures that common household stains are lifted to the surface for unparalleled stain removal. The non-toxic product is safe to use on carpets, upholstery, car interiors and upholstery fabrics, making it one of the most versatile products on the market. Its unique formula contains no harsh solvents, making it perfectly safe for you and your family, and leaves no dirt attracting residue to ensure that spots do not reappear. To use, follow these simple steps:
· Remove excess liquid by blotting with a white towel, to avoid colour transfer onto fabric
· Hold the can of Chem-Dry® Stain Extinguisher™15cm away from surface
· Test hidden area of fabric to check for colourfastness
· Thoroughly dampen the affected area
· Allow 30 seconds for solution to penetrate the stain and lift it to the surface
· Using a second clean white towel, blot the stain
· Repeat if necessary
Chem-Dry® Stain Extinguisher™ is ideal for use on food spills and dirt, and will clean ketchup, syrups, chocolate and more from your carpets and upholstery. However, for more stubborn stains such as red wine, coffee and ink, you should contact CHEMDRY FIVE STAR to book a professional clean.