If you are getting creative in the kitchen this summer and making your own salad dressings, you may have fallen foul to those nasty grease and oil stains. Panic not, as the experts at Chem-Dry have devised a revolutionary product - perfect for getting this type of stain out!
Available exclusively on our online store, our water-based Grease and Oil Remover is safe and non-toxic and can remove almost all grease and oil stains from your carpets and upholstery. Follow these simple application steps, and watch the stain disappear before your eyes.
- Blot up as much of the excess liquid as possible with a clean white cloth. If there is liquid pooled on the surface of your carpet or upholstery, use a spoon to remove as much as possible.
- Holding the can at least 15cm away, spray our Grease and Oil Remover on the stain to cover it entirely, without soddening the carpet.
- Leave the product to react for up to 30 seconds.
- Blot the stain with another clean white cloth, making sure to work your way in so as to not spread the stain further. Make sure you do not rub the stain. This will only push the oil or grease deeper into the carpet fibres and could potentially ruin the backing and/or underlay.
- Repeat the above process if necessary.
Call Chemdry Five Star on... 01905 354257